For Walgreens, convenience is more than just building stores where customers need us. We’ve also established on-site pharmacies at both medical sites and work sites. Whether you’re working in a hospital, specialty clinic, medical office building, or corporate campus, this is a unique opportunity to excel in a more autonomous environment.
As a Medical Site Pharmacist, you could:
- Consult with medical staff to develop clinical programs
- Provide medication consultation and bedside delivery for patients, including those with complex health conditions
- Arrange home care services for patients who require continued care after discharge
As a Work Site Pharmacist, you could:
- Oversee and implement strategies for promoting generic utilization, formulary efficiency, and other clinical programs
- Conduct private patient counseling
- Participate in wellness and health screening programs.