Shouldn’t you work for a company that helps you have a great quality of life?
At Walgreens, all of us strive to take care of our customers in the best way we know how. And as a company, we extend that same level of support to our team members and their families. In addition to competitive salaries, Walgreens offers one of the most comprehensive benefits programs in our industry, with many perks available whether you’re a full- OR part-time team member – like profit sharing, store discounts and a stock purchase plan. You work hard to take care of your family, so while you’re a member of our team, we’ll work hard to provide you with exceptional benefits.
Part-time team members
Here’s a list of the benefits we provide.
- Walgreens team members and their immediate families are entitled to a 15% discount on most purchases at any Walgreens store and 20% on Walgreens and W brand products.
- The Walgreens Flexible Spending Account allows our team members to pay for certain out-of-pocket medical and dependent care expenses with before-tax dollars. For many people, this can mean more than a 20% tax savings! Team members can save hundreds of dollars a year by using the Flexible Spending Account effectively, depending on eligible expenses.
- Preparing for a financially secure retirement is something we all need to do, regardless of our age. The Walgreens Profit-Sharing Retirement Plan helps team members reach their retirement savings goals.
Employee Stock Purchase Program:
- The Walgreens Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) makes it easy and affordable for our team members to own shares of Walgreens. When team members enroll in the ESPP, they receive two types of benefits: they can purchase shares of Walgreens common stock at a 10% discount off the market price , and without any broker’s fees.
Employee Purchase Program:
- Vendors have set up programs that allow Walgreens team members to purchase products at special pricing.
- Through Career Connections, internal team members can apply for district and corporate level positions.
Full-time team members
Here’s a list of the additional benefits you’ll enjoy.
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Accident Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Paid Disability Leave
- Sick Time
- Holiday Pay
- Funeral Leave
- Jury Duty Pay
- Prescription Coverage:
- The Walgreens Prescription Drug Plan is designed to help make the cost of prescription medications more affordable for our Walgreens team members and their families. Team members must be enrolled in a Walgreens medical plan to receive this benefit. Covered prescriptions are available to team members and their dependents for minimal co-pay.
- Medical/Dental Coverage:
- Comprehensive health and dental plans are available to team members for themselves and their dependents. Team members may choose to enroll in a Walgreens Health Plan PPO or the Walgreens Consumer Driven Health Plan, which includes an account called a Health Reimbursement Account to help pay for our team members’ healthcare needs.
Work in our corporate office?
Here’s a list of additional benefits and services that are available to you.
- Our licensed facility and highly-trained staff provide quality childcare at competitive rates for children ages six weeks through six years. This benefit is available to parents who work at the Deerfield or Mt. Prospect offices.
Rideshare and Metra Shuttle:
- Our Deerfield offices are conveniently located near Metra, Chicagoland’s commuter train service. Free shuttle service to and from the Metra stop makes commuting easy. Many of our team members also use the convenience of Rideshare, which offers premium parking spaces to carpool groups that register with Employee Services.
- Our Deerfield campus includes an on-site Walgreens stocked with items ranging from snacks to Hallmark cards to over-the-counter medicines.
- Patelco Credit Union
- Redbox Movie Rental
- YWCA Clothing Drop Box
Allied Health or Practitioner?
As a team member within the expanding Walgreens family of businesses, your benefits will be similar to full-time Walgreens Team members however some aspects might be unique to Take Care Health or Walgreens Infusion and Respiratory Services.